I/We understand that by filling out this survey I/We am/are in no way contractually obligated to book or pay Top Secret Trip, LLC for any of its services. In the event this survey leads to a Top Secret Trip, I/We fully understand the mission statement/objective and purpose of Top Secret Trip, LLC as well as any and all risks associated with unknown travel plans. I/We agree to pay Top Secret Trip, LLC the full amount of the trip, including the booking fee to Top Secret Trip, LLC. Top Secret Trip, LLC will receive a booking fee in the amount of fifteen (15) percent of the total cost of the trip. EXCEPTION: Any trip that costs less than five hundred (500) dollars will be charged a flat rate booking fee of fifty (50) dollars.
After booking my/our Top Secret Trip, I/We agree that Top Secret Trip, LLC has completed its end of the bargain for exchange. Therefore, I/We agree NOT to sue, hold accountable, or otherwise take legal action against Top Secret Trip, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, licensors, agents or others in the event that something goes wrong/unplanned with my/our trip; including, but not limited to:
1) I/We dislike, disapprove or otherwise am/are unsatisfied with my/our trip and/or Top Secret destination;
2) I/We am/are robbed, mugged, or otherwise injured/hurt traveling to/from my/our Top Secret destination and/or robbed, mugged, or otherwise injured/hurt in my/our Top Secret destination;
3) I/We incur additional financial/monetary issues after I/We book my/our trip (e.g. currency exchange rates, interest on credit cards for international use, international converters, transportation from airport/train station/bus terminal to my/our lodging accommodations in the Top Secret destination, security deposits for lodging, etc.)
4) My/our flight/train/bus is delayed and/or cancelled;
5) My/our luggage is lost, stolen or otherwise misplaced;
6) I/We are in any sort of automobile accident that occurs on my/our way to/from the Top Secret destination (including those travelers driving your own vehicle to the Top Secret destination);
7) Any natural disasters that force you to miss your Top Secret Trip (unless you booked a refundable trip or travel insurance);
8) Trips with multiple layovers, early morning/red eye flights/bus rides/train rides;
Please note the above mentioned list is NOT inclusive. You agree that Top Secret Trip, LLC is solely responsible for providing lodging accommodations when I/We reach the Top Secret destination and a mode of transportation (plane, train, automobile, cruise ship, etc.) to/from the Top Secret destination. Therefore, you further release Top Secret Trip, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, licensors, agents or others from ANY liability for anything else that may occur in my/our Top Secret destination and/or on my/our way to my/our Top Secret destination that is actionable and not exclusively stated within this contract.
This contract is a complete and total integration of all previous conversations, emails, surveys, etc. that have been exchanged between Top Secret Trip and traveler(s). In the event of a dispute, the terms of this contract prevail.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, that has not been expressly limited or disclaimed, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Camden County, New Jersey. New Jersey law shall apply. Those wishing to seek legal action against Top Secret Trip, LLC are responsible for traveling to New Jersey and paying the arbitration fees in order to settle said dispute(s). Judgments on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered on any court having jurisdiction thereof.